Nothing is more beautiful than when you decide to prepare your favorite treat in your warm home during a cold, autumn afternoon and fill your home with wonderful scents. Whether it is pastries, cake, cinnamon, chestnuts, pumpkins, this autumn aroma will not only be the appetite but also the mood of all the family. However, it is not always easy to prepare even something simpler, such as pies, rolls, biscuits, sweet bread, let alone a little more demanding cookies or cakes. And although there is the thinking "the easier, the better", does "the easier, the tastier" really apply? That is why Iceberg Salad Center strives to enable its products to easily and quickly prepare healthy and tasty meals. Among other things, it gave us the opportunity to enjoy a clean, freshly peeled pumpkin every fall! Housewives, you will agree, there is no easier way to prepare specialties with this food, right? Mmm… so now imagine a hot and juicy pumpkin cake that requires a little skill, but the taste, smell and softness are worth every effort! Follow our recipe and see for yourself!
For the cake
- 1 pack of pumpkin
- 300 g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 bag of baking powder
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- 130 g of brown sugar
- 1 bag of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 130 ml of oil
- pinch of salt
For the topping
- 200g cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- milk as needed
- 3 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- 3 tablespoons crushed walnuts
Instructions for preparation
1. In a small bowl, grate the pumpkin.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
3. Pour the pumpkin into a larger bowl and spoon the mixture together.
4. Oil the pan, hand out the mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes (when the toothpick you stick in the cake comes out clean, the cake is ready).
5. Remove the cake from the oven and wait for it to cool completely.
6. For the topping, mix all the ingredients in a bowl so that you get a creamy mixture.
7. If the mixture is too thick to pour over the cake, dilute it with milk.
8. Pour the topping over the cake.
9. Finally, sprinkle it with pistachios and walnuts.